Wednesday, February 22, 2006

humping

Yay for hump day! I might just make it through the week after all...

How do you like the new banner? Still not sure how the f-bomb would go over with the sponsors if they new they were linked from here... still not sure if I care.. I can always take them off.

I think I'm settling on this look as the "permenant" look, for a few months anway.

Took the Hooly out for a spin to the bike shop last night to meet with mr. beertalker and Duke re: some website stuff for the team site.. Coming Soon!

Man I love the way that bike feels. Didn't think I could get down with the fully rigid thing again. While I haven't had it out on any trails yet, I'm amazed at how comfy of a ride it has for an alum hard tail..

So, what is this bike I'm talking about?? I'll post pics shortly... That's what this blog needs.. more pics!

oh, and in case you think I'm a dirty, filthy pig... shower's fixed..

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger eleKtrofly said...

nice...
yeah-- i usually prefer steel to everything else.
i ride a bianchi campione, but recently acquired a really old raleigh in superb condition. beautiful lugged steel and old-fashioned shin-shifts. can't wait to take it out on the road.

23/2/06 5:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->