Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas!

I hope everyone had a great Christmas Day!!

This was a very different Christmas. This was the first Christmas since my Grandma passed. And my folks almost have the house sold, and stayed the night with friends. So Christmas got a late start and there was nowhere to be after. I spent the day in my PJ's. Lazy, yes. (oh, and in case any of my competition is reading, this is just the calm before the storm, baby!)

But all in all it was a good day. I got a lot of great stuff, including this...

So now I'm itchin' to build up the Bianchi. But I have some freestylin' yet to do down at Ray's this winter. I also got a taste of some hang time this weekend while ridin' the jump bike around a park in RO. I likey. So the XC bike will wait just a little while longer.

Now I have to hit the sack. I have to work tomorrow. It's a travesty I tells ya!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->