Monday, December 11, 2006

How to make yourself feel old..

Not sure how they got this picture of me, but......



So, this weekend was the hiring clinic for the Pine Knob Ski and Snowboard school. I'm not sure I can remember the last time I snowboarded two days in a row. It was great. Not too tiring as we spent a lot of time sitting and talking, but I got some good riding in too!

I expected that I would be on the older side of most of the folks going out for this kind of job, but holy CRAP!! My snowboard pants are older than some of the kids out there. I've been riding longer than most of the kids in my group have been ALIVE! I saw enough pimples out there to convice me to buy stock in Clearacil!

In the end, everyone who attended was 'hired'. Basically, they know that some will just drop off b/c it turns out to be more of a commitment than they thought. More still will be let go due to issues showing up on time, etc...

And who knows, I may find it too difficult to work 7 days a week. But if it were summer, I'd be riding for hours both days, and this isn't much different, except I'll be gettin' PAID! :D

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->