Thursday, February 23, 2006

on productivity at work...

OK.. if I'm blogging, I guess I'm obligated to do one of these things..

My WORK music library.... (not my home collection)

Open iTunes/iPod or Windows Media Player. Go to your library. Answer, no matter how embarassing it is.

1. How many songs: 2005

2. Sort by song title:
First Song: "#41(acoustic)" - Dave Mathhews Band
Last Song: "Zonepaging / Random Generator" - Carl Craig

3. Sort by time:
Shortest Song: "On/Off" - Daft Punk (0:19)
Longest Song: "No Quarter" - Led Zeppelin (20:18)

4. Sort by artist:
First Artist: !!!
Last Artist: ZZ Top

5. Sort by album:
First Album: "!!!" - !!!
Last Album: Youth Oriented - Happy Apple

6. Top Three Most Played Songs:
Allison Kraus - "Baby, Now That I've Found You"
Allison Krauss & Union Station- "Bright Sunny South"
A Tribe Called Quest - "Excursions"


7. First song that comes up on Shuffle:
The Dayton Family - "We Won't Fall"

8. Search ....
"sex", how many songs come up? 7
"death", how many songs come up? 23
"love", how many songs come up? 79
"you", how many songs come up? 164


That's it. I wish there was more to it. here I will throw in some fun facts.

Three most prolific artists/bands:
The Pixies - 28 tracks
Spoon - 26 tracks
Minus the Bear - 19 tracks

Most common genre: "Rock"

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->