Sunday, April 06, 2008

I love it when my apartment smells like bacon!!

Sometimes there are rides that are just so the right thing at the right time that they require no further explanation or detail. Today was one of those days. It was an awesome day, I got lots of miles, and had awesome riding partners in Paolo and Greg.

Ride time was 5:45, 80 miles.

Here's a few pics from the ride...









Having not eaten anything all day but gels and Clif bars, I made a fat club sandwich with some turkey bacon. Hmmmmmmm bacon....

The end.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

I didn't run at all. Instead, I had vegetarian biscuits and gravy.

8/4/08 3:06 PM  
Blogger Soupy said...

Mmmmmm... That would've been awesome too!! Sounds like I need to clear some time to make sure you get your run in.. ;)

8/4/08 4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->