Tuesday, March 14, 2006

I'm an all day sucker!

...On so many levels, but today's topic is the weather..

It happens every year. We get a blast of warm air for one or two days, and no matter how hard I try to convince myself that it won't last, I'm always bitter when the cold returns. Of course, it can't just get cold. No. Mother nature has to remind us of who's in charge by either burying us in snow, taking out the power with an ice storm, or blowing us off the face of the earth with hurricane-like wind gusts. Today it's the wind. Which is a bummer, cuz it's really not that cold, and I might otherwise go for a bike ride.

Oh well. I'm making the most of it. I got the holes in the fence sewn up so that Nero can't run off and play in traffic.


He looks happy..

And I got back to work on the garage. Most of the heavy work was done yesterday, so I'm able to keep the door down and the wind is a non-issue. Later, I'll take Nero for a hike at PLRA so he can stretch his legs.

Tonight is spinning at Cycletherapy.. I think this will be our final night indoors. Man I can't wait to hit the trails. This spinning and road riding, despite the fact that I know I need it desperately, is killing me.

So, I'll do my best, and if the wind every calms down, I may get out on the bike afterall.

soup

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->