Wednesday, March 01, 2006

no mas..

i can't fucking take it anymore. this place. my job. it's like a sick version of "office space". i can't stand the people, and i can't stand the work. i'm not challanged (except to keep from punching someone in the face). there's absolutely no chance for advancement (unless I go into leadership - not management where the money is - where you're even more overworked and underpaid). don't get me wrong, i don't feel under-appreciated. i'm quite appreciated, just not with the $$$.

it's bad. i'm starting to have those "what the hell am i doing with my life" sort of thoughts as i walk through the doors in the morning. soon i'll hardly be able to turn off the key and step foot out of my car.

i don't know if grad school is the answer, but at least it's a different direction (albeit an expensive one). but even if i go back to school, i'll have to stay in this god-forsaken place to put food on the table.

hmmm. spring's coming. maybe i'll have a big garage sale and sell all my crap (except the bikes, of course) and get my ass to CO. mmmmmmm. yeah..... mikey likey.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Alden said...

i hate my job too. BUT, there's no way in hell i would ever go back to school. for me, even the worst job is better than school. the right decision will be clear in time.

1/3/06 11:08 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I hated school! I would rater be poor collecting pop and beer bottles on my SS than go back. at least I'll be riding. RIGHT!!

2/3/06 3:02 PM  
Blogger Soupy said...

I liked school well enough, but not the class part.. However, now I feel like it would give me a sense that I'm getting somewhere.. don't have that at work. And if I moved closer to campus, then I'd get to ride my bike more often too!! :D

2/3/06 3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->