Monday, January 01, 2007

2007 Race Schedule

April 15th, 2007 - Pontiac Lake Time Trial
The Western Chapter of the MMBA decided to save money this year by not having Robert and Tailwinds time the event. So, to keep his hold on the first major race of the season, he's moved the PLRA TT Waaaaay up to the 15th... hope the ground's thawed and dry by then!

April 22nd, 2007 - Yankee Springs Time Trial
I'll probably do this race just because of the relative spectacle it is. And I really like Yankee, and enjoy the TT format!

May 12th, 2007 - 12 Hours of Addison Oaks
Only if it's dry for a week beforehand and the day of. I will not race another 12 Hours of Mud!

June 10th, 2007 - Bloomer XC
This will be a new one for me... I'm trying to stay close to home this year.

June 16th, 2007 - Founder's Lumberjack 100
Gonna try my first 100 miler! I supported friends last year, and saw the agony. Why do I wanna do this again?

June 30th, 2007 - Stoney Marathon
I will not take this race as lightly this year. But with the Lumberjack under my belt this time, and with appropriate recovery and training in between, I should do ok.

July 26th-29th, 2007 - NORBA Nationals at Sugar Mountain
This is still a question mark. I'd really like to try a Super D race out at one of the big mountains this year.

August 11th, 2007 - Ore 2 Shore
I still really want to do this race. But, unless I can swing some awesome deal on accomodations and travel, I might skip it again this year.

August 26th, 2007 - Pontiac Lake XC
Gotta defend my win! (Even though I'll be in a different class and up against MUCH faster riders). Hey, it's my home course!

September 9th - Stoney XC
The final race in the NORBA MI State Championship. Hopefully by this point I'll be battling for a top 3 spot!

November 10th, 2007
Perhaps plagued by good weather in recent years, the annual End of the Season Bash that the Iceman has become has been moved back a week. Pray for snow!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->