Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Dear Diary....

So, no one's on the boards, I have no PMs, I have no emails... It's too late to call anyone.. I don't know anyone in this town anyway, so who would I call??

I can't believe I'm actually turning to this blog becuase I don't have anyone else to talk to....

Making new friends isn't easy. Especially when there's nothing wrong with the friends that you already have, except that they live in another state...

A minute ago I was all fired up to talk, and now I just feel like going to bed..

good night.

2 Comments:

Blogger Todd Scott said...

Put on some Sinatra and nurse a scotch. That's good medicine for those times.

6/9/07 11:38 PM  
Blogger SourDad said...

Here here. I'm in St. Louis now, but with the housing market Sherry and the kids are stuck in MI with the house. And I've been replaced by a puppy!

They're coming down to see the Disco boys race in the Tour of Missouri this week.

10/9/07 10:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->