Sunday, April 27, 2008

Today's ride.

I don't have one of those fancy GPS bike computers, but I was able to plot today's ride with Map My Ride.



I had intended to just take Elston to the North Branch Forest Preserve Trail at Devon, but after locking my house keys in my car (with my car keys safely locked in the house) I decided to make a detour by my management company's office in the hopes that someone would be there and could give me a spare. No dice. So it took some time to find my way over to the path. But I made it, and today I finally made it all the way up to the Botanical Gardens.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

D'oh!

Glad you made it back!

27/4/08 11:06 PM  
Blogger Soupy said...

Yeah, I should probably have mentioned that after getting home and calling roadside to come unlock the car, I found my house keys in my jersey pocket tucked in behind my Clif Bars... oops!

28/4/08 10:16 AM  
Blogger Dan Frayer said...

Those GPS units allow the government to track your every move, I wouldn't buy one if I were you.

www.danfrayer.blogspot.com

7/5/08 7:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->