Sunday, June 25, 2006

Where is everyone?

Ok. After last nights excitement, I sill managed to haul my ass out of bed this morning at 7:30 and get over to Stoney Creek Metro Park for a little Stoney Marathon training.

Now. There was talk of some other people meeting at 9am to do 3 laps of the course. Or was there? Maybe I was mistaken.. ;)

Turns out while I was off getting beaten up by guys twice my size and half my age, it seems these other people were off pounding the crap out of their livers.. =D They had a little trouble getting up the next morning, and were off eating breaky while I was out putting down some fast laps. They're just lucky their not racing in my class.. ;)

Felt good out there. Even on an empty stomache with a hangover and a pounding head. Thankfully I only need 4 laps. With some good rides this week, I think I'll be ready.. I'm really looking forward to this race.. I think it'll be a blast!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->