Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Looking for a new home.

I am looking for a new home for my dog Nero.

He's a really great dog. Easy going, though he is a bit of an attention hound. He's great with kids and adults alike. Scratch his ears and he'll be in love forever.

I'm just not able to give him the time and attention he needs. Living alone and with a busy schedule, he spends too much time at home alone.

He's a black Lab. He weighs about 93lbs. Not sure how old he is. I never got his papers from his first owners. I was told he was 4 when i got him a little over a year ago. He looks like he's about 7-9, but has the energy of a 4-5 yr old. He's due for his shots, but is free of any health issues that I'm aware of (just treated an ear infection that seems cleared up).

He really is a great guy, and I hate to give him up, but he deserves better than I can give right now. Please feel free to PM me with any questions, and pass this on to friends and family.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->