Wednesday, October 11, 2006

This post is useless without pics!!

Ok.. Since photography is somewhat of a hobby of mine, it's a little sad that there's nary a picture on this blog.

Actually, I started this whole blogging thing a while back with the intention of taking more pictures to post on a regular basis. Well, that flopped, then I started it back up again for the race season. Now that racing and riding is slowing down a little bit, I'm going to try to go back to the original idea. Perhaps if I succed i'll spin off another blog!

Monday night my kickball team (yeah, that's right, I said kickball) Team Tree Farm won it's first two games. Ok, so the first game was by forfeit, but the second won we actually won by scoring more runs that the other team!!!

Afterwords we celebrated with $.25 wings at the R.O. Brewery.. Some of us just couldn't get enough!!















Great job team!!

2 Comments:

Blogger CorporateHippy said...

does frank have his hand on claudia's boob? too funny ;)

12/10/06 10:54 AM  
Blogger Soupy said...

yes, yes he does...

12/10/06 11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->