Saturday, March 15, 2008

St. Patricks Day

Ok, not quite, but close enough. With Saint Patrick's day coming on Monday, the Chicago parade took place today. I decided to ride my bike downtown to see what all the hubub is about.

I picked up my new camera yesterday. I took this chance to test it out. My favorite new toy is the stitch assist and photostitch software. Super easy panoramas. I can't wait to get up to the top of Brasstown Bald in GA.

I checked out the parade, but couldn't get a good vantage point for pictures. I did however get some great pics of the green Chicago river.








2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dammit Soupy! Where's your Old English "D" hat? Represent, my Brutha!

27/3/08 1:33 AM  
Blogger Soupy said...

I wore it out!! Time to go shoppin'...

27/3/08 9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->