Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Ready and rarin'

Ok, so I'm all registered for Yankee. No turning back now!

Also, notice at the right that I've finalized my race schedule for 2006.. It's acutally a lot more races than I had intended. I keep waffling about the MMBA CPS races.. I am going to try for series points/I'm not going to try for series points. I think when it comes down to it, I just won't be able to make 4 races.. I don't think I'll want to head out to Fort Custer the weekend before Addison, and that's the most likely candidate to be my 4th race. Oh well.. there's always next year.

I see the big challanges as 12Hrs of Addison, 24Hrs of Boyne, O2S, and Iceman. The rest is all filler, just to keep me going.

This it turning out to be a much different summer than I had thought. It's going to be interesting to say the least. I just can't wait for the fun to start.

2 Comments:

Blogger Alden said...

c'mon, you know you want to do the xterra with me and macromius!

28/3/06 1:51 PM  
Blogger Soupy said...

Fixed.

28/3/06 6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->