Monday, March 20, 2006

Ugh.

Somebody's got a case of the Mondays...

I am beat. Not sore, just generally drained. It doesn't help that I realized at 7:30 that I had to be at work at 8am and not 9am, and didn't get to finish my breakfast. But, mainly, I think I need to figure out how to work in recovery days to my riding. It seems that every time I plan on going for an easy "recovery" ride, I end up hammering up every hill, and trying to keep up with whomever is pushing up the pace. I don't like riding on my own on the road very much, but maybe that's what I'll have to do.

I can't believe I'm back at this place. At least I don't have the real acidic ire for the office that I did before I left. I doubt it will take long to return. Thankfully it's been a slow day.. Time to adjust to being back.

It was quite a productive vacation. The afformention miles, cleaned up the garage, fixed holes in the fence, got Nero out of the house a bit, and got some much needed shopping done. What's that about needed a vacation from your vacation?

Well, back to work. I do have some catching up to do. I can only procrastinate so much, I guess..

If ya aint't workin', ya better be ridin'..

soup

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->