Friday, February 09, 2007

Can't escape it...

I'm headed for pain..

There's no denying it. February 25th is going to bring pain (see: "Well, I'm committed now") Especially if I don't do anything between now and then to prepare my body for the onslaught of stairs!

I'm having motivational issues non-the-less. I keep scheduling days to go hit the Bloomer stairs, and I keep breaking my plans for something else more "urgent"... Now it is true, I've been extremely busy of late with very legitimate tasks. Probably about the least required of these things I've been doing are my weekly rides. I really don't want to give those up either, but in the short term, I think the running and climbing is more important than base miles. Ugh... What demon possessed me to sign up for this thing? Oh, yeah... it's for a good cause...

So, if you haven't already, please make my pain and suffering mean something and take the time to head over to my "team" site at http://www.mrsnv.com/evt/e01/team.jsp?id=1270&tid=697

Only 16 days remain!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Deej said...

Yeah, I picked up my packet today. One week to go! When is your 'flight' time? Mine is at 9 A.M. My wife and I will be there, hopefully she gets some funny pictures.

18/2/07 7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->